Minggu, 15 Juni 2008

Pretty Things Big Give: * Sugarberry *

Update: FRUGALLM is the winner of the Sugarberry give-a-way and gets to pick either the juiciest strawberry earrings or a freshly picked pink handmade flower bracelet as her giftie. Thanks to everyone who entered...be sure to enter this week's give-a-way too!

Patrizia is the 19 year old wunderkind artist from Montreal behind Sugarberry who has a passion for cuteness. She confects a sweet shop full of original and unique wearable treats that are quirky, whimsical and such fun!
Patrizia loves to make jewelry and sew whenever she can and her work is noticeably inspired by nature. On any given day, you might find her crafting an owl, sculpting a pretty flower or making some yummy veggies from her garden. Super kawaii!

What inspires you?
My imagination, my mother and my sister. I usually try to make things that I think are unique and cute. I starting making clay vegetables and fruits and couldn't stop! I love rainy days.

What do you do for fun?
I love boring stuff like watching television and reading. Oh, I enjoy shopping especially for bath and beauty products. Besides those things, I create...and that's all I like to do.

What has been your most memorable moment selling your art?
Since I am new to this, I haven't sold much. Probably when I sold my first original piece on Etsy from promoting on another online forum. I told the guy who bought my work that Etsy is as awesome site and he wrote back to me saying he had spent the last hour browsing and buying more art. I spread the Etsy addiction.

Any advice for fellow artists...
Do what you love, that's pretty much all you can do.

Shoppe: http://Sugarberry.etsy.com
Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/23288275@N06
Blog: http://milkcream.blogspot.com

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

This Give-a-way has ended...

You will definitely want to take part of this sweet little give-a-way!
Patrizia of Sugarberry is graciously letting you CHOOSE one of the sweet confections shown at left if you are this week's chosen one. Pick from the juiciest strawberry earrings or a freshly picked pink handmade flower bracelet. I personally want them both!

How to enter: Look at the cute treats in the Sugarberry shoppe and then comment here regarding which you want most! ...and, if you tell us WHY you'd love to have your favourite, you'll be entered twice to win! How yummy!


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq