Update: PINK EARED DOG is the winner of the Lauren Alexander give-a-way and wins the cutest lil' owl ACEO there ever was...Yay! Be sure to enter this week's give-a-way too!
Lauren Alexander is an artist and you can definitely tell that painting is a passion of hers. Her shoppe is full of cute and colourful little creatures- birdies, cats, whales, owls, bears...and there's even Dorothy and Toto from the land of Oz {my favourite!} What else would we expect from this super talent from Kansas? The happy colours and sweet characters in Lauren's water colour paintings are set to inspire and make you happy at every glance.★ What inspires you?
My inspiration comes from everything from music and movies to books and even other artists
. I enjoy being around creative people and working collectively. Sometimes great ideas are spontaneous and sometimes they come from long periods of practice and trial and error. Whenever I sit down to create I try to focus and work hard like I know the artists I admire do.★ What has been your most memorable moment selling your art?
Last year I made a series of paintings of little characters called Love Bugs. A customer bought one for her daughter. Weeks later the customer contacted me and told me
that her daughter loved the painting very much and had painted a character of her own inspired by mine. Seeing the little girl's painting made my heart so happy and has been a huge motivator to keep working. ★ Any advice for fellow artists...
My advice for other artists is to stick together! I think we need each other and through support and camaraderie we can continue to make amazing works of art. Whether you are just starting to get out there or if you are already established I think getting involved with a community of creative people will only make you stronger.
Shoppe: http://LaurenAlexander.Etsy.com
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
This Give-a-way has ended...

Aren't YOU the lucky one??
Lauren is graciously giving away the cutest little original ACEO ever! This ACEO depicting two very colourful owls is just full of sunshine and will make you smile everytime you look at it. AND, it has never been listed in her shoppe.
How to enter: Look at the cute little paintings and prints in Lauren's shoppe and then comment here on your most favourite! ...and, if you tell us WHY you'd love to have your favourite, you'll be entered twice to win this little ACEO give-a-way! How sweet!

Aren't YOU the lucky one??
Lauren is graciously giving away the cutest little original ACEO ever! This ACEO depicting two very colourful owls is just full of sunshine and will make you smile everytime you look at it. AND, it has never been listed in her shoppe.
How to enter: Look at the cute little paintings and prints in Lauren's shoppe and then comment here on your most favourite! ...and, if you tell us WHY you'd love to have your favourite, you'll be entered twice to win this little ACEO give-a-way! How sweet!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar