Melanie of Amateur Capture describes herself as a 30ish amature photographer and artist. With a focus on photography, her emotions and things we see and things that touch our lives everyday, she explores the world around her to gain inspiration.
“My photographs cause you to look at things in a different light. Capturing the essence of the subject as well as the feeling behind it.”
★ Tell us about you...My name is Melanie and I reside in Wellington, Ohio. I came to Ohio to be with my best friend, whom I met online. I love it here and have never been happier.
★ What inspires you?
My family and my surroundings. I also get visions that just pop in my head and they dont rest until I have created the image. Those are the photographs under "What I Imagine" in my shop sections.
★ What has been your most memorable moment selling your art?

Hmmm... Probably my first sale to someone I didnt know. Realizing that others do like my work and are wanting it in their homes.
★ Any advice for fellow artists...
Do not focus on your sales. Do what you love and the sales will come. Dont let low sales prevent you from continuing to do what you love to do. I feel too many people hold sales as the most important thing. Your love for your art/craft is what is most important.
Shoppe: http://AmatureCapture.etsy.com
Blog: http://www.msessions.blogspot.com
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
This Give-a-way has ended...
Melanie of Amateur Capture has a love for Spring and it shows in this photograph of a beautiful dandelion, which is her give-a-way this week. This photograph is 8x10 and is professionally printed on matte photo paper. Signed and dated on the back by the artist.
Melanie of Amateur Capture has a love for Spring and it shows in this photograph of a beautiful dandelion, which is her give-a-way this week. This photograph is 8x10 and is professionally printed on matte photo paper. Signed and dated on the back by the artist.How to enter: Go to the Amateur Capture shoppe and peruse the unique photographs, choosing the one you like the most. Then, comment here on your favourite! ...and, if you tell us WHY you'd love it, you'll be entered twice to win this give-a-way!

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar