Dear Bravotv.com,
I see that you finally took my advice and revamped your website. You'd think I'd be ecstatic but actually I am quite angry. Why?
The new website ERASED ALL OF THE PHOTOS TO ALMOST EVERY RECAP I HAVE EVER POSTED. Some of it can be fixed; some cannot (like, where the eff are the photos to RHOC Episode 8 and 9? The entire season of The Rachel Zoe Project?). You know what else is apparently gone forever? Vicki's kegstand from episode 208. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? DO YOU?
{insert scream of anguish}
There are other major problems with the new site but I'm going to have to take about 6 valium before I can even begin to discuss them.
To quote Sheree Whitfield, YOU HAVE RUINED MY JOY. Not to mention my blog. Get your shit together before I file some sort of class action lawsuit for intentional infliction of emotional distress. I mean it.
Sincerely,
SGM
P.S. There is also a problem with what you are showing on Hulu (thanks to those of you who have brought this up before). Is anyone at Bravo actually competent? Jesus.
Rabu, 04 Februari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar