Senin, 01 Desember 2008

Sparkle, Britney, Sparkle!


OMG. The Velveeta Cheese Grits.

I poke a lot of fun of fun at Britney's expense, but in reality I love her. As much as I'm titillated and shocked by the spectacle that is "Crazy Britney", I really want her to get better, be happy, and enjoy her life. As I watched her new documentary on MTV last night, I was excited to see a glimmer of the old Brit peeking through. But the underlying theme was her sadness, isolation, and fragility. Gimme gimme more! Not. It's a bummer. She really seems lost. And exhausted. Like she could just snap at any moment and slap that pink wig back on her head, remove her panties, and down a couple dozen Frappuccinos. I mean, what was the rush to get her out there working so soon after going stark raving bonkers for the last two years? Let her take some time off to get her sparkle back. I know it's in there somewhere.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq