
I'm sure you've all heard the sad-ish news that Madonna is finally kicking Guy Ritchie to the curb. I don't know what took her so long. I give her major credit for really trying to make it work with this one. She had his baby, moved to England, used words like "gobsmacked" and "pub" with alarming frequency, exercised every last fat cell out of her body until it was a sinewy mass of muscle tissue, bulging veins, and grizzle, and even attempted to downplay her legendary iconic status to simply be "Mrs. Ritchie" as best as she could. As if. I can't think of anything more thrilling than the prospect of a single on-the-prowl cougar Madonna slutting it up like in the good old days. She's probably been bumping Kabbalah strings with A-Rod for months anyway. Welcome back, Ms. Ciccone. I've missed you.
Take a gander at all of my Vadge related doodles here.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar