Jumat, 10 Oktober 2008

Freaky Friday: Then and Now...

As you know, I'm not a fan of any sort of plastic surgery or injectibles, so thankfully, at 38, I'm still fortunate to look about 10 years younger than I am.

However, I AM fascinated by those who go under the knife and morph into someone else, be it for the better or worse. Here, Before and After shots of some celebrities {and B-Listers} who have undergone a procedure or two.

{ { Megan Fox } }
I think Megan Fox is gorgeous, but I'm not fond of her saline implants that look like boulders.


{ { Scarlett Johansson } }
A new slimline nose and cheek implants did a lot for her Hollywood look.


{ { Jennifer Garner } }
Even those we think are naturally beautiful, undergo a lip injection or procedure.


{ { Charlie Sheen } }
Too bad they don't offer personality transplants...


{ { Carrot Top } }
ick... and we didn't think it could get any worse.


{ { Tori Spelling } }
One of the queens of plastic surgery...2006 was her best "face", but her boobs have always been a disaster...


{ { Kate Beckinsale } }
Boobs, then no boobs...


{ { Anna Faris } }
You can't become a "Bunny" without a major overhaul.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq