Sabtu, 16 Agustus 2008

OMG Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Penn Ritchie is 50 Today!



You know I'm all about recycling and being green (cough cough), so I'm recycling this Madonna as Sally O'Malley doodle from March. I can't believe she's half a century old today. And I'm horrified that I haven't had time to do a fresh doodle, but I've been a busy beaver, kids. Let's put on some classic Madge tunes (or download my blog buddy KjAM's epic Madonna Mixes here and here), cinch up that bustier, and take a trip down memory lane to revisit some of my favorite Madge flavored doodles (click the headline to read the full original post):

Madonna Supports Hillary for President



Exquisite Corpse

(A collaboration with Gallery of the Absurd and Pretty on the Outside)


I Love Madonna (Even Her Chest Hair)


No More Waiting or Hesitating. I Need My Hard Candy NOW!



Like a Doodle



Oh, Brother.



Too Mean?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq