
Nikii creates the cutest handcrafted amigurumi and crocheted cuties! In fact, since she's taken up this fun craft, she's so addicted that she finds herself crocheting most every day and can't put it down! Lucky for us...because her very love of this craft creates some of the cutest eye candy we've ever seen!
★ Tell us a bit about yourself...I'm Nikii. I live in Bangkok, Thailand and work full time as a graphic director at a small graphic house. I personally love Graphic Design and its various outputs...Paper-based Design, Web Design or even Multi-media design. But, my latest interesting hobby is CRAFT (Crochet/Knitting). If I have the chance, I like to go to the beach and listen to the waves whisper... I find it an incredible place for relaxing.
★ What inspires you?
I love amigurumi (crochet doll in Japanese), introduced to me by my close friend a while back. At the time, I wasn't interested enough to make amigurumi myself, but after seeing some inspirational creations by others *SO CUTE* ... I was inspired to make my own. And, because I can draw, most of my
amigurumi items are from my own drawings, but I also like to make some amigurumi from the Japanese pattern books, which were given to me by my friend.★ Any advice for fellow artists...
Do anything that make you happy. But don't steal other people's idea :) Take others idea as for references and adjust those with your original idea then you will have your style put in there. Everyone can feel how lovely of your works. Cheers~
Shoppe: http://Nikii.etsy.com
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iningz
Blog: http://www.iningz.net
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ * ◦ *¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
This Give-a-way has ended...

Doesn't he have the cutest little face? This little green bear, handcrafted with so much love by Nikii can go home with you this week...and you can also choose to have him made into a keychain if you want to carry him everywhere you go! This cutie is approximately 6" tall and sports a designer cream shirt. He has been crocheted of 100% acrylic yarn and stuffed with fiberfill. He will look at you with love in his black bead-filled eyes and still be your very best friend when everyone else deserts you.
How to enter: Look at the little cutie pies in Nikii's shoppe or on her Flickr pages and then comment here on the cutest cutie you see! AND, if you tell us WHY you'd love to have your favourite, you'll be entered twice to win this little cute little guy!

Doesn't he have the cutest little face? This little green bear, handcrafted with so much love by Nikii can go home with you this week...and you can also choose to have him made into a keychain if you want to carry him everywhere you go! This cutie is approximately 6" tall and sports a designer cream shirt. He has been crocheted of 100% acrylic yarn and stuffed with fiberfill. He will look at you with love in his black bead-filled eyes and still be your very best friend when everyone else deserts you.
How to enter: Look at the little cutie pies in Nikii's shoppe or on her Flickr pages and then comment here on the cutest cutie you see! AND, if you tell us WHY you'd love to have your favourite, you'll be entered twice to win this little cute little guy!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar