Selasa, 03 Juni 2008

Mini Review for Hell's Kitchen (but mostly just a comment about how I would love to shoot Gordon Ramsay with a tranquilizer gun)


Okay, how has Gordon Ramsay not suffered a massive stroke or heart attack? I watched the last 20 minutes of Hell's Kitchen tonight and was terrified by this man. He may look like the slow-witted but kindly cook at a small town Denny's, but he is perhaps the most high strung and abusive person I have ever seen in my life. HE SHOUTED THE ENTIRE TIME. Not an "I'm a loud talker" shout but more of an "you are too stupid to live and I'd love to stab you through the heart 437 times" scream. I flinched everytime he made a sudden move because I thought he was going to hit someone or place their hand on a burner.

Also, if anyone were to ever play a game based upon drinking every time he says fuck (or any variation thereof), they would be dead of alcohol poisoning before the show is over. He's worse than the whole Osborne family put together. Half of the words spoken on this show are bleeped out.

If you've ever watched Hell's Kitchen, speak up. What do you think?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq