Senin, 31 Maret 2008

Supplemental Reading

Photo from ramonasinger.com

My team made it to the Final Four this weekend, so I've been reading everyone's takes and emailing nasty responses to the haters because I'm old and pathetic like that. While I'm busy annoying others, I'd like to present you with some Real Housewives of New York City reading material:

Jill Zarin's personal blog, complete with Jill's Sayings, and Jill's Coincidences. It's kind of weird, crowded and disorganized, and you can hear her accent screaming through every word.

Ramoner has a personal website at ramonasinger.com, and although it looks promising, beware! When I tried to go there, it took for-EVER to load and I finally had to shut my computer down. Note--I finally was able to view it. Take a look; it's good stuff.

We've all seen Alex's personal blog. For a fictionalized account of the Alex-type douchey-ness, please read Momzillas by Jill Kargman, an author who grew up on the UES.

LuAnn de Lesseps has a website called The Countess Report, which features photos of her with bigshots such as Mark Consuelos (that's a joke, by the way; what's up with posting a picture of Kelly's Ripa's husband?). If you want to see an awkward scene of rich people shopping at TJ Maxx, please view this clip of The Countess Report, her Hampton's tv show.

Bethenny Frankel. Boring. I need to get back to my nasty emailing, but I will dig something up on her later.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq