Rabu, 20 Februari 2008

Props for Paris Pt. 3: A Cactus


Burlesque diva extraordinaire, Dita Von Teese, uses the iconic martini glass as a metaphor for a bygone era. Paris in a martini glass, well, it's not quite so appealing. I started thinking about other props she could use to much greater effect that would really capture the essence of Paris in all of her vulgar glory.

Finally, I give you A Cactus. I know it's a tad absurd, but I loved the idea of watching her bump and grind on a prickly cactus in a terracotta planter. Trust me, if she had an audience and the remotest chance of having her picture taken, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

See Props for Paris Pt. 2: The Trashy Can Can, Props for Paris Pt. 1: Le Toilette Erotique.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq