Sabtu, 19 Januari 2008

Sandy Winehouse CRACK-er Pitchwoman


First, Amy chopped off her black beehive and dyed it blond. Naturally, I doodled her as Tweety and Marilyn. Then I asked my loyal Doodle Whore readers to tell me how I should interpret Yellow Winehouse next. This fabulous suggestion comes courtesy of fellow blogger Joe To Hell. For those of you too young to remember, Sandy Duncan was a superstar of television and stage, famous for her pixie blond hairdo, perky demeanor, Wheat Thins commercials, and most importantly, her glass eye. As a child of the 70's and 80's (cough cough) there was nothing funnier than bringing up Sandy Duncan's glass eye in casual conversation to really get a laugh out of your friends. Swap out Sandy for Amy thirty years later and it's still funny. Thanks, Joe!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq