
"Amy decided to enter the facility today after talks with her record label, management, family and doctors. She has come to understand that she requires specialist treatment to continue her ongoing recovery from drug addiction and prepare for her planned appearance at the Grammy Awards. She is nominated in an incredible six categories."
Hallelujah! Now I can take a break from doodling that rancid hive while she gets the help that she needs. Yes, yes, yes!
NOTE: You may have noticed a lack of Doodle Whore posts this week. Except for Wino's decision to go to rehab and that horrid Victorya getting the boot on Project Runway, there's been so much bad news. First Heath's death, and then my uncle passed away the same day. Let's just say it's been a challenging week, not conducive to doodling at all. I'll be doing what I do best when I'm back in my comfortable rut middle of next week.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar