
UPDATE: For the record, I am not advertising this raffle. I am reporting that I received a mail advertisement and discussing the rules that I reviewed for the raffle. I am in no way affiliated with this raffle or it's sponsor.
I got a post card from these people this weekend. For $150 you can buy a raffle ticket to win this allegedly million dollar house at 6967 Sale Street in West Hills. West Hills used to be called Canoga Park but they changed the name once Canoga Park was named the Pornography Capital of the World. Actually, I think it was second to Tokyo. But I digress...
The proceeds of the raffle will go to Kadima Academy. If you don't want the house you can get $800k, according to the official rules. They are only selling 18,000 tickets.
BE WARNED: "A minimum of 15,000 raffle tickets must be sold by the ticket sales deadline in order for the Grand Prize Winner to have the choice of the home or the alternative cash prize. If fewer than 15,000 raffle tickets are sold the raffle will be held as scheduled and all final drawing cash prizes will be awarded; however, the Grand Prize will not be the home or the alternative cash amount advertised."
Also key to note: "Kadima Hebrew Academy and the seller of the home do not make any guarantee, agreement, representation, or warranty as to the value of the home, or that the recipient(s) of the home will be able to sell it for any certain price, including without limitation its initial list price or taxable value, or within any given time period."
You can read the whole thing yourself here.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar