Senin, 17 September 2007

SNARF! Another "Celebrity" house.

4302 TEESDALE AVENUE, Studio City, CA 91604
(MLS # F1728895)

Bedrooms: 3
Baths: 2
Square Feet: 1,717
Lot Size: 6,433 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1939
Listing Date: 08/10/07
Zestimate™ $925,768

Okay, sit down. Are you sitting? Here's the list price: $1.499M!!!!!! That's $874/sq.ft. for this fine home that was updated whenever this kitchen was last in style. 1963, maybe?

I honestly don't know how this home escaped my attention for this long. Check out the den:


Fantastic blue carpet, n'est pas? Anyhoo, this listing, like some of my other favorites, is advertised as "celebrity owned." According to Property Shark, a man named Salkin owns it. IMDB does not know anybody named Stephen Salkin and neither do I. So much for the celebrity factor. Well, hold up, this could be him.


  • $1.5M! And pass me that crack pipe!
  • I'm with Zillow, $925k
  • It's a great neighborhood, but anything over $750k is wacked.
  • For 1,700 sq. ft. I wouldn't go over $650k.
  • Less than $300k. I'm totally convinced it's the end of the world as we know it.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq