Senin, 09 Juli 2007

Travel Tuesday - Seville and the Opera Carmen

This week, I'll be singing in a performance of Bizet's Carmen, with the South Shore Conservatory of Music's Opera by the Bay. One of my best friends, Beth MacLeod (above), is singing the title role - one she was born to play. I'm a chorus girl! Or, in this opera a cigarette girl. The entire cast is amazing - so if you're in the eastern Massachusetts area, I highly recommend it!

In honor of Carmen, the ultimate Gypsy temptress, I thought we'd take a trip to Seville, the setting for Carmen, her gypsy gang, the Toreodores, Picadors and many hot sultry nights.












I love the use of saturated sky blues, ochre yellows and , traditional styling and tomato reds of these rooms!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq