"We kept all the original flooring and ceilings to fully achieve the "Casa Howard Concept" of very high standard houses aiming to host special People."
JK Place - Piazza Santa Maria Novella 7, Florence
"Exquisitely masculine, British hints, rarefied décor, an understated display, calm and luxurious. There are only 20 rooms. It is immediately clear that this place could never be ordinary, as the sounds of the city fade away and a slower, more thoughtful rhythm prevails."

This was the hotel I stayed in during my recent trip. I neglected to take a photo of my room, but, it was very similar to these photos (only about 1/4 the size!). The carved headboard, luxurious drapes, antique armoires and tile floors were all represented in my little room. The hotel was lovely, the staff pleasant (if not gregarious) and the location was great. I'd stay there again.
Recommended:
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar