Rabu, 06 Januari 2010

More toilet paper...

I am thinking that I must have a THING for toilet paper.



First there was the post on toilet paper in a tote bag on the back of my bathroom door.



Let's not forget the toilet paper in a trophy cup in my bathroom too.


Then there was the horrors of colored toilet paper.



For the smallest room in my house- it sure gets a lot of attention.

So my question of the day:



How do you put your toilet paper on the roll?
Over or under?

I personally think that it looks better over with a nice little fold (I love a good attention to detail).



What do you think?

Strangly enough as I was writing this post (while watching tv) a commerical came on from Cottonelle with this same poll!
Check out the poll HERE

Maybe I am on to something here.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq