Kamis, 21 Januari 2010

Interviewed on The Skirted Roundtable







Thank you SO much to Joni (from Cote de Texas), Megan (from Beach Bungalow 8) and Linda (from Surroundings) who interviewed me on Tuesday night on their show: The Skirted Roundtable






If you are brave enough to listen to me chat (on and on) for an hour about design and how I got started and my work and company- check it out and make sure to check back as they have great guests.
I am honored to be apart of such great company such as: Vicente Wolf, Suzanne Kasler, Margaret Russell (Editor-in- chief of Elle Decor), Stephen Drucker (Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful), Jennifer Bowles (The Peak of Chic), Beth Rubino (who does movie sets that we all love like Something's Gotta Give and It's Complicated) and Charlotte Moss...just to name a few.




We had a great time chatting and could have gone on for hours.

Thank you so much again Joni, Megan and Linda.
It's so nice to know nice bloggers out there and to chat with people who are passionate about design.
I can't thank you enough for letting be apart of The Skirted Roundtable (and you SO should take the show on the road and I see a tv future!)


(Am I the only one out there who can't stand hearing yourself on tape! Oh my word! I keep saying over again- I really sound like that?)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq