Minggu, 10 Januari 2010

Before and After

A good friend emailed today with this photo of me from a few years back. I was having my portrait taken at a photo shoot when I literally had just moved into my new apartment (from my 250 square foot studio). I had forgotten about the LOVELY red walls and the BLAH floor color (I call them pencil colored as they remind me of those No. 2 pencils from elementary school). It seems so long ago now - after all of the changes I've made. I didn't have a sofa or any furniture and as I look around my house the only thing that I still have from my small studio is the pair of cocktail tables that are now in front of my living room sofa.

I think that we get so caught up in the way things look NOW- sometimes its nice to look back and the memories and all hard work that goes into things.


BEFORE:


(Before shot of my apartment)


(Better Homes and Gardens, November 2005- 250 square foot studio)


AFTER:


(Those same cocktail tables)


(Same angle as the BEFORE shot with the red walls!)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq