Jumat, 04 Desember 2009

The starburst mirror


After hanging this in a clients house today because we BOTH agreed that it would be perfect above the fireplace in the dining room- it makes me think: IS this a trend that everyone is sick of? Do we see the starburst everywhere and it isn't unique and different anymore? Or does that really matter at all? If it works- the client and I both like it then is that is all that really matters?

I think that this whole topic came to my mind after reading The Peak of Chic earlier this week with discussing books such as Osa Johnson's I Married Adventure and its now cover that is seen in every design publication and maybe overly placed? This brings a whole new meaning to not judging a book by it's cover.

Let's discuss.
Would love to know what YOU think.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq