It was a few months at a design event that I ran into a lovely table at a party that was presented with beautiful trays of chocolates...
I started chatting with the owner Susan Lieu who is one of the founders (with her sister Wendy of Sôcôla- a boutique chocolate company based in Oakland, California). (Aren't they adorable as little kids!)

When I chatted with Susan- I learned that all of their products are organic (butter and cream from Straus Family Creamery) and all handmade. I was intrigued from that point on.
Well it turns out that you can find these wonderful chocolates at Bi-Rite Market and several Whole Foods locations.
The word Sôcôla means: "Chocolate" in Vietnamese (paying homage to Susan and Wendy's history)
So it brings me to some exciting news for you chocolate lovers out there.
Susan and Wendy have been so generous to donate a wonderful box to my blog and I am passing this box on to you!
How do I win this box of chocolates? No need to send me emails begging.
Simply reply in the comments section as to why YOU think that YOU should be sent this yummy box of handmade goodness.
Not just begging will do. The question of the day is what are your hopes for 2010? What is important to you?
To stop the war? To start cooking more? To travel to a far away place? To remodel your bedroom? I would love to hear what you would like for 2010. It's right around the corner. Your thoughts can be random and can be about yourself or the world or just in general. I will take replies up to the morning of December 23rd (Please only comment once) I look forward to sending this box out on December 23rd (so you can receive it in time to start off 2010 perfectly!)
Make sure to check out Sôcôla's website. Susan tells me that if you want to place an order to arrive by Christmas- you must place it by this Friday (the 18th). (For all of those who are still looking for gift ideas- this could make life really EASY and YUMMY at the same time!)
Thanks to Sôcôla and Susan and Wendy.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar