It's all true what Courtney says about me at Style Court (one of my favorites blogs in case you don't know it!)

I am sort of not into Christmas music. Being that I started hearing it weeks ago turns me off even more.
(you can see Courtney's blog post on this topic HERE)
Shouldn't there be some rule or law that Christmas shouldn't go up until AFTER Thanksgiving at least?
I mean I feel like "The Grinch" when I say- "You know they didn't used to put up Christmas junk so early before"- but it's true! They do! Why?

So what are your traditions?
When do you think it's good to put up a tree and put up decorations?
What do you do? What does it look like?
What are your favorite things?
For me- I am not really so big into putting up a tree- but I love to put out bowls of silver balls, and fill the house with paperwhites, magnolia branches, white candles and pomegrantes. And just like Courtney said on her blog- I like to listen to classical and jazz. It's not like I don't get a fair share of Christmas music in my head- I mean how can I avoid it- it's piped in everywhere I go!



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar