Kamis, 22 Januari 2009

TICKLED PINK!


I am really sorry for not posting anything for the last few days. I am so happy to announce that I had a great 2 day photo shoot at my house. I can't say for what publication yet- but all I can say is that it went really well and I it was one of the greatest experiences. So I normally don't use color too much in my flowers as I am a "white flower" person- but I found these amazing pink peonies at the flower market and I thought that they would look amazing in the tortoise tea caddies on my coffee tables.
To me the bright pink just makes me smile! I can't wait to share in the next few months what the photo shoot was all about. Let's just say that I am SUPER excited!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq