


I have to hold myself back around the house and office and put them everywhere - so I have limited myself to just ONE table in my living room and a pair of hurricane lanterns that I purchased at Charlotte Moss.
I thought that I would show off what I did a few years back. It all started with selecting a Greek Key trim for the base of a skirt that I designed for the San Francisco Decorator Showcase master bathroom that I designed in 2006. As you will see from the examples that I was looking at none seemed to work just right for the project- so I went for my own design of a more chunky version that was hand painted on. Once the showcase was over I had the skirt re-fitted and made into a round table cloth for my living room. Stay tuned as I have just added a little bit'o Greek Key in my bedroom and it will be along the bed skirt and trim on the chocolate brown (Clarence House-yum) linen! It is all being sewn by my fabulous seamstress...and I am SO excited to get everything back and installed next week.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar