Rabu, 07 Januari 2009

A feast for the eyes!

Or maybe it's bulimia for the eyes. I'm not sure.


Kim's blog* is everything you would expect it to be and more, including:

- "candid" photos (such as the one above)

- namedropping and puffery that backfire in every. single. post. For example, her response to a rumor that she's dating Michael Lohan, "I have never even met Michael. The only thing we have in common is the same publicist...I will be going to Sundance to be a part of a celebrity poker tournament...but Michael and I are are in no way going together as a couple." JESUS.

- favorite makeup. Now we can all have the secret to looking 10 years older!

Enjoy.


Oh, wait! Two more things. First, did you watch RHOC last night? I have had it up to HERE with Tamra and Vicki. But even more importantly--NEXT WEEK. Gretchen and Ryan (Tamra's petri dish of a son) HOOK UP?! I'm sure Bravo is just yanking our chain with this one, but the thought of it makes me feel dizzy. And nauseous.

Second. Win a day in Rachel Zoe's shoes*, courtesy of Piperlime. OMFG. Enter to win here.


Be back soon with more on RHOC. xoxo, my darlings.



*Thanks to those of you who alerted me. I am forever in your debt.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq