I honestly don't know how I'm not president of Bravo yet.
2. I have always wanted a "Welcome to the Gun Show" t-shirt because that joke never gets old to me. It probably does get old to Frank, as I say it to him every week while flexing my bingo arms, but I find it quite hysterical. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend doing an image search for "welcome to the gun show." Very entertaining.
You know what would be a money-maker? A "Welcome to the Gunn Show" t-shirt with a drawing of Tim Gunn in his classic hand-stroking-chin pose. People would totally buy that shit! I would also like to see a "Is this 140? It's not 140" shirt. Is anyone taking notes? These are millionaire ideas FOR FREE.
Seriously, Bravo. If you ever want to take it to the next level and make some serious $$$, you know who to call.
3. I am still searching for a new hairdresser (is that an old fashioned word? wtf are kids calling hairdressers these days?). I have not had color for 2.5 months and my hair looks like this:
4. Is anyone watching Margaret Cho's show? Is it any good?
5. Remember that kiosk worker Roy who swindled me last winter? Asshole! He is apparently finished with the dead sea skin care and has moved onto another kiosk gig for which he wears a white lab coat and sells some sort of pear skin care. Has anyone seen this? Anyhow, I witnessed him charming the pants off of some suburban mom today and I wanted to grab her and shout "HE'S A CON MAN! RUN!" But I didn't. It's her journey.
6. That is all. Enjoy your weekend!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar