Selasa, 16 September 2008

Announcements

1. My computer has died. I am hopeful that I can work with Microsoft and Dell to resurrect it by the weekend, but in the meantime posts shall be scarce. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "bitch, don't be a hero--your computer is 4.5 years old. Go buy a new one!" My response to that is that I am thinking of the EARTH and trying to be GREEN and not throw away my computer in a LANDFILL just because it has most likely erased my entire itunes library and countless important documents and invaluable photos of my children. Also, I am cheap. I can fix that bastard computer!

Rachel Zoe posts will resume, and a new Top Design feature will begin, very soon.

2. In case you missed it, listen to the weekly Decorno*, Elaine and SGM podcast here. Topics of discussion last night included lots of dirty things that I can't type because I typing this at the library for fuck's sake! So just go listen for yourself.



*Go read her post for today and see what the NY Times wrote about Rachel Zoe.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq