Jumat, 29 Agustus 2008
"Rodger's going to say you don't need a 3rd Birkin"
God, I have that same problem! Frank's all "quit buying $16,000 handbags!" Why does he have to be such a wet blanket? I guess the difference between Rachel Zoe and me is that she makes $6000 a day (read it here) and I . . . don't. Rodger, chill out and get on that gravy train, okay?
I didn't know that Givenchy was pronounced "Jhee vahn shee." Did you? We are going to learn so much from this show, you guys!
I can already hear myself speaking in her quasi-Valley Girl way: "I DIED!" and "Rodger is mah. LIFE!" Excuse me while I transform myself into a toothpick and buy a "Birk" because I LOVE THIS BITCH.
Show premieres September 9.
(People using a reader, click on through for a video full of outlandish spending and beautiful clothes/accessories that we can only dream of wearing)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar