Senin, 04 Agustus 2008

And some of you think Flipping Out is fake?

And that Jeff is "acting"?



Judging from this clip, he's either a terrible actor or a fantastic actor pretending to be a terrible actor. The 140 part was my favorite, of course. Does anyone else think that Zoila is kind of being used and abused by Jeff? That part looked like a mean ol' Howard Stern-type stunt to me.

I arrived home from vacation (you didn't even know I was gone, did you?) only to find that Jeff has been making the rounds on the talk shows; thanks to those of you who commented and emailed me. If it is true that he's been talking shit about Chris K, THE GLOVES WILL COME OFF. Do you hear me, Jeff? GLOVES. OFF.

p.s. I kind of like Flipping Out with a laugh track.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq