Selasa, 08 Juli 2008

Christie Brinkley's Divorce Extravaganza

Honestly, I don't know much about it. However, I did catch a minute of the story on the Today Show--are they really that hard up for news that this is one of the stories featured in the first 20 minutes? I have no problem with it, but what about normal people? People actually looking for, I don't know, news?

Anyhow, I see Christie Brinkley on her way to court, thrilled to be losing 180 lbs--not as a result of the Total Gym--but as a result of ditching her douchebag husband.


Go Christie! Happy happy! And then while some reporter was discussing Mr. I-Cheated-on-My-Wife-with-a-Child's testimony, this flashed onto the screen:

Ah, the brilliance and unintentional hilarity of courtroom art! If you took the two men out of the picture and replaced them with a window and an ocean view, complete with seagulls in the sky, you would have some serious 1970s-style amateur art. Christie looks so pensive and peaceful. She is not in a heart-wrenching divorce proceeding; she is in her kitchen, drinking General Food's International Coffee, thinking about what to feed her cat and how to make her hair less poofy. Then there's the boo-hooing, no-necked Peter with an extra shoulder, crying over God knows what. And the attorney! Don't you want to draw lasers coming from his eyes? What is that pose? It's kind of James Bond-esque, yet pure evil.

Before I sign off, I'd like to share my favorite courtroom drawing of all time. May I present to you, Kevin Federline, with a fauxhawk:


Have a lovely day.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq