Senin, 23 Juni 2008

Boy George in a Dilly of a Pickle


First the UK won't let Martha Stewart in, and now the US won't let Boy George in. Says Ms. George,
"I'm pretty devastated because I am so excited about this forthcoming tour and having my visa application denied seems unfair after I swept the streets of New York spotless. There are a number of public figures who are openly using drugs and they have no problem with immigration and I have seriously turned my life around and I feel great right now and this is just another reminder of how bad things were. I committed a crime and I happily paid the consequences and I should be allowed to move on and get on with what I do best and that is performing and making people dance and cry!"
I was going to make a lame pun about "karma" and "chameleons" or some such nonsense, but I won't. It's too easy. Check out Boy's groovy website.

A NOTE ABOUT THIS DOODLE: If you look closely, you'll see that it's dated '84. Yep, this is Vintage Doodle Whore, people. I had just turned 16 when I did this as a greeting card to my best friend Dan. For better or worse, I really haven't changed all that much since then. I'm still doodling celebrities and blathering on ad nauseum about Boy George, Madonna, and Joan Collins. But I'm definitely dressing better. There's not a stitch of Genera in my closet, I wouldn't be caught dead "pegging" my jeans, and I haven't bought any St-St-Studio Line by Loreal hair products since like 1989.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq