Kamis, 29 Mei 2008

YES



I just joined Facebook and asked one of my free pass fivers, Brandon Rush,* to add me as a friend. He added me--very quickly, I'll have you know--so I think it's pretty clear that he wants me. BAD. True, I am one of 3, 381, but my foot is in the door. It's only a matter of time before I am partaking in some delicious hot chocolate.

The Free Pass Five is a dream, my darlings. A dream that can and will come true if you have the desire and the internet access, and I am living proof of that. So revise your list and visualize success. It really works!

Best of luck to you.


*He was not on my original list but is filling in until John Mayer pulls his shit together.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq