
What's worse: admitting to being a pill popping drunk to explain one's erratic behavior or claiming that one is completely lucid and clean and still says crazy shit on a regular basis for no good reason? For me, the only bright spot in this rotten season of American Idol been Paula. Her perpetually addled pea brain is like a Boggle game that rearranges a limited collection of words and phrases: You're you. Upper register. Lower register. You're a star. I'm thirsty. Repeat. I almost wet myself when she short circuited and judged Jason "Whiny McDreadlock" Castro's phantom second performance. I know drunks often see double, but Paula actually hears double, too. Now that's entertainment.
This is where I was going to recap my thoughts on this week's AI, but my blog buddy at The Sectional did it way better than I could. I totally concur with his excellent analysis!
Watch Paula embarrass herself (again):
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar