(MLS #: 08_281791)

Beds: 2
Bath: 1.5
Sq. Ft.: 1,268
Lost: 6,751
Description:
"A jewel in the valley."
A jewel? Really? I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a small tract house with ugly faux stone facade.
"Wonderfully redone home, kitchen w/ granite counter tops, s/s appliances and slate floor, mster bathroom w/ mosaic tiled floor and shower. The back yard feels like a park with it's fully landscaped yard. A great condo alternative."
Condo alternative? AT EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS?
Yeah. That's right. Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars for this. Cyberhomes estimates it at $556,813. Which is a generous $439/sq. ft.
But now, I have to do something I generally don't take on: edumacate the listing agent. Rachel Maslan, of Hilton & Hyland, please pay close attention to the map below. It shows all the other homes for sale in your client's neighborhood.
Not a clear enough picture for you? Let me pan out a bit.
This is what we call a buyer's market in every sense of the word. And you've priced this Van Nuys adjacent, two bedroom, tract home at nearly $700 a square foot. OMFG. Good luck with that. It wouldn't have sold for that at the peak of the market.
Here are some comps:
One word: Rookie.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar