The Supreme High Roller of 2008 is . . . my husband, Frank. If I could insert some sort of an anti-climatic "wah wah wah waaaah" sound clip, I would. I have had two totally objective contests on this blog and he has won them both. He won the first one by default* and this one, well, he wasn't even that interested. The man sat down for a good 45 minutes, filling out his bracket--for another pool--and only entered mine 1) as a favor to me and 2) because he thought we would be easy pickins. AND HE WINS THE WHOLE GD THING! So congratulations goes out to Frank. Whatever.
2nd Place: Amanda at Sucker for Marketing
3rd Place: Jessie at The Lucky Stone
Thank so much to all who played and congratulations to the Kansas Jayhawks! It was a championship game for the ages!
For the 2 Jayhawk fans out there who read this blog, come back later for more on the tourney and the victory.
*Although he was later disqualified.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar