Jumat, 11 April 2008

Stuff I'm looking at...

This new spring listing is something I have my eye on because it looks a lot like last year's crop of new spring listings. Thus, I'm wondering if it can move in '08 like it did in '07. This is an ideal listing to watch because it's in a pretty popular little neighborhood (so it has a fighting chance) and it's a cute well-staged house on an average sized lot. Last year, this house would've moved within a month. Let's take a closer look.



4525 CAMELLIA AVE, Studio City, CA 91602
(MLS #: 08_270259)


Bedrooms: 2
Full Baths: 2
Square Feet: 1,754
Lot Size: 6,480 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1937


Last Sale: 03/22/02
Sales Price: $420k
Listing Date: 04/08/08
List Price: $899k

Zestimate™ $843,000

Sq. Ft. Stats:
Based on List Price: $513
Based on Zestimate™: $481
Based on Cyberhomes estimate: $378
Sold Homes: $376

The kitchen is clean and has some charm but it's certainly not state of the art. And you know what they say: "kitchens sell houses."

The baths both seem like they are good sized and somewhat better updated than the kitchen:



So what do you guys think? How long will this house stay on the market? And at what price will it finally move? I'm thinking 90 days with a couple of price reductions and selling in the low $700s.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq