Kamis, 24 April 2008

More on Nagle...

So, just to give y'all a little more perspective on the Nagle listing (see earlier post), I cut out the Zillow graph for you. They've got this house priced at late '03 rates ($585k). I know a lot of you think we'll be seeing '01 prices before too long and I don't necessarily disagree with you but late '03 pricing is still a breath of fresh air.



Note that Zillow is throwing out the foreclosure sale price at $789 because Zillow can't believe how low it is. Ha! Believe it Zillow! Believe it because it's going to sell for about $200k less than that.

Once this house sells, which should be any minute now, it'll be interesting to see whether the value graphs for the neighborhood plummet or not.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq