Kamis, 13 Maret 2008

In my world, he's not gay*


I just confessed to my friend JJ that my spending hiatus has caused me to have an unhealthy obsession with the J Crew catalog. It is my porn that sits out in the open, on the coffee table, in the kitchen, on my nightstand. Just when I have memorized my copy and it begins to get tattered and worn, they send me another one, this time with a crazy gorgeous man wearing motherfucking white pants and a tartan jacket! Are you kidding me?! Who knew this could be so sexy? Those evil geniuses at J Crew!

He's so going on my free pass five; that outfit will be mandatory during our encounter. I'm pretty sure I would Eliot Spitzer him as well. By the way, a free pass post is forthcoming, so get your list in order!**


*and he has a thing for 30-something women with muffin-tops and an addiction to trash tv.

**If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to I Could Kill Her's "Free Pass Ass." And yes, I am referring you here not only to explain the concept of free pass, but also because Elaine refers to me as lovely and super-talented.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq