Selasa, 04 Maret 2008

House Hunting: A Retrospective

Well, it's been over a year since E and I started our little house hunt. Can you believe it? This week, I thought we'd take a look back at all the properties on which E & I made offers. Here's the first one (click on link to see all the photos).

It was a cute little house in Woodland Hills. E hated Woodland Hills. HATED. But it was close to where I was working at the time and it was on a really big lot on a pretty tree-lined street and a stones throw from the Gelson's Calabasis shopping center (convenient!). As I recall, we bid about $630k and it sold for $679k (but today, Zillow says it's worth $610k).

Here's Zillow's value graph showing the decline since last sale:

On the whole, I have to say I'm glad we didn't get this house. It was too far away and it was a bit too small. Tune in tomorrow for House Number The Second.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq