(MLS #: 08_257215)

Bedrooms: 3
Full Baths: 3
Square Feet: 1,810
Lot Size: 7,727 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1951
Listing Date: 02/21/08
Last Sale: 06/28/05
Sales Price: $849,500
Price Reduced: 03/19/08 -- $899,000 to $799,000
Here's the annoying listing description (or should I say: "annyng lstng dscr"?)
"Trdtnl hm welcomes you w/ a white picket fence, well lndscpd. Red brick porch & diamond grid wndws. Hm features hrdwd flrs & white beamed clngs in lvng room & fmly rm .The lvng rm w/ frplc opens to dine area, leading you to bright & spacious ktchn, recently re-tiled. All bdrms full of natrl sunlt, mstr br w/ wainscoting & mstr ba, lrg wndws & views of pool. Huge fmly rm features frplc & french drs leading you to prvt patio w/ pool & grassy area. Owner says approx. $100k of imprvmnts/repairs."
I love that, at the end of the description, the agent is basically saying: "The owner wants you to think he put $100k worth of improvements into this house but really the previous owner did. I want no part of this shenanigans but he insists I put this in. So there it is. Happy?"
And why would the owner insist on saying that? My guess is that he fell for it and figures somebody has got to be at least as foolish.
Oops! I almost forgot ... this house will sell for less than $750k (if it sells at all).
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar