All right, here's the Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3 reunion commentary, shotgun style:
1. Tamra's hair. I wasn't crazy about it.
2. Lauri said that there's a "huge misperception" about the amount of plastic surgery they've all had. Yeah, if you have fakey double Ds and admit to having botox and restylane a regular basis, people are going to assume that. It's just ignorance, Lauri.
3. I wish Bravo would have shown us Quinn's new bod. Not fair to say she's lost 22 lbs and then not show it. And Quinn's boobs are fake?! Huh. I didn't know that implants could be made to look like authentically saggy like that.
4. Tamra with her comments about "you nasty little woman" to Quinn and "picturing Vicki juggling Don's balls"--I love you, Tamra, but you need to get a filter. Actually, the Quinn comment was fine, but Vick was having a serious talk about the state of her marriage. I know you were nervous about the reunion, but no need to interrupt Vicki's moment.
5. Did you see Vicki's veins in her neck pop out when see viewed the clip of Don calling her a "lying sack of dogBLEEP" ? I'm afraid that when you're discussing the possible end of your marriage on national tv, it's pretty much over. Go in for the kill, Jeana! Just kidding. Vicki's your friend. Give it a couple of months.
6. Lauri commenting that her son, Josh, is a waiter and just bought an Audi. An Audi. That's an important fact to relate about your recovering addict son, don't you think?
7. Frankie the designer was a fan of the show who emailed Jeana? And they became BFFs? I had no idea. Crazy.
8. Jo! What's up with the vest with the nappy-furred hood? You look like you just stopped by after getting a mani-pedi and a Big Gulp. SO MANY fake smiles from the rest of the cast during Jo's appearance. You could put a gun to my head and I still would not watch her show.
I could have easily hosted this show. Bravo, I'm available for the next season! Let's talk!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar