Selasa, 15 Januari 2008

More than you ever wanted to know

...about the Real Housewives of Orange County.

1. If you are unfamiliar with the show and are home right now, drop everything. Bravo is airing a marathon.

2. I MUST meet the people who wrote the Wikipedia entry for RHOC. I thought I was an expert on RHOC--no way. I am not even in the same ballpark as these people. Scroll to the bottom of the entry. There is a treasure trove of information waiting for you. If you can stomach it.

3. Vicki, Lauri and Jeana have an online store* featuring this lovely shirt:


and I must buy it. So . . .

4. I am announcing a contest.

Here's the deal: I won't be home during tonight's episode and I don't have TiVo, so I need someone to give me a recap. Watch it, summarize it as you see fit, and then email it to me at scentedglossymagazines@gmail.com. Submission deadline is tonight at midnight (mountain time) because I won't be able to sleep without knowing what happened. I will post the winning recap/commentary and send you one of those shirts, straight from the OC with love. Implants are not included.


*They sell Arbonne on their website too. Fucking Arbonne! My neighbor sells that out of her house.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq