List Price: $4.2M
Bedrooms: 5
Baths: 4.5
Square Feet: 6,056 (!)
Lot Size: 24,000 Sq. Ft.

Nothing compliments flocked foil wallpaper like a pink velvet fainting couch. Am I right?
The extensive use of floral motifs throughout this home can only be described as man repellent.
The bedspread, the shams, the headboard, the curtains, the valence: all floral. I can't tell from the photo, but I it looks like there are two teddy bears on that chair in the corner that are also floral. The lampshades remind you of petticoats, no?
And finally, there's this room. I have no idea why there are two giant banquets facing each other like that. It's the kind of thing you expect at a bowling alley. Same goes for the linoleum floors and blonde wood paneling. And is that a bar in the lower right hand corner? I imagine this was where her husband (god rest his soul!) once entertained his man friends. What else could explain all those stain resistant finishes?

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar