Are you familiar with Beth S., who first appeared on MTV's The Real World LA in 1993?* Beth, age 38, is the one who constantly brags about how successful she is, yet continues to subject herself to various indignities on Real World/Road Rules challenges, the most recent of which is airing now.** Luckily, I do not have to delve into the far reaches of my brain to write a message to Beth because TVgasm.com has already done it for me:
Former, current and future Bunim-Murray cast members; I suggest you consider the show an experience, not a career. Enjoy it, embrace it and then move on. If you have more than 4 Bunim-Murray credits on your resume [Beth has approximately 13 according to imdb], and you still expect to be famous...I can safely say, it's over. And you should probably move on. If not for you, then for the sake of your family and eventual kids. It's one thing to be made a fool for a season, but to be made a fool for a DVD Box Set worth of humiliation...well that's gonna effect your family for generations.That pretty much sums it up!
Thank you,
Ms. High and Mighty
P.S. I will not be judging Mark at this point because I think he has retired from these challenges, but I reserve the right to judge him should he come out of retirement. Actually, I've changed my mind because I have since looked at his myspace page and under occupation, it says "professional badass" with an income of "over $250,000." Riiiiiiiight. He's Spencer Pratt Part II.
*Remember that one? Foremost in my mind are Jon, the naive religious country singer and Tami, the girl who wired her mouth shut in order to lose weight (and pre-wiring, she sang the catchy "I'm a slave I'm a slave I'm a slave to your lovin'," a song that is sung in my house to this day).
**I just happened upon it, okay? I didn't watch much of it, but I probably will watch all of it at some point, and when that happens, it will be a private matter between MTV and me.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar