

Sean Young is my hero. When I read that the unemployable bat-shit crazy "actress" was
thrown out of the DGA Awards ceremony for drunkenly heckling Julian Schnabel during his acceptance speech, two things went through my mind:
"Who let her in?" and
"You go girl!" These awards shows are dragged out to torturous lengths. Like an idiot, I watch them year after year and pray for a secret trap door in the stage to drop open and swallow up long winded award winners like Sally Field:
"You like me! You really, really like meeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Thud. Wouldn't it be great if that disturbing clown with the broom from Showtime at the Apollo would sweep away self-absorbed crybaby gum flappers like Gwyneth Paltrow or
Halle Berry? Starting with this year's Oscars, I propose that Ms. Young be seated in the front row with an Igloo cooler full of Margaritas and a bull horn slurring "get on with it!" to her heart's content.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar