

. . . because I am a professional design blogger! It's non-transferable, okay? That means that regular old bloggers, dumbshits who write about celebrities and reality tv, cannot get this special rate.** Do you think I can qualify for a trade discount based on this? Oh my God! I'm headed to the Denver Design Center tomorrow to find out.
Thank you, Margaret Russell! You won't regret it! ***
_________________
*Believe it or not, a popular design blogger has questioned my status.
**Don't burst my bubble by telling me that your dog or your dentist's office has received this same offer. And for the love of God, please don't rat me out by telling Elle Decor that I don't speak of design on this blog.
***For those who don't understand this post, it's kind of a joke between the design freaks and me. I love love love design blogs and design bloggers make up a chunk of my readership. Perhaps because of this, I have somehow been categorized by the blog world as a design blogger. BUT I NEVER WRITE ABOUT DESIGN AND IN FACT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT! Ha ha, get it? Joke's on Elle Decor!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar