I am having trouble coming up with the words to properly illustrate my frustration with Valley home sellers. First off, what part of this phrase is hard for you to understand: "Valley home sales FROZEN"? Either you want to sell your damn house or you don't. If you want to, you MUST price it below $400/sq.ft. and even that is not promising. So please stop clogging up the MLS with your delusion. Delusion like this:
(MLS #: F1748066)
Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 2
Square Feet: 1,136
Lot Size: 5,562 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1947
Listing Date: 01/02/08
Price Reduced: 01/30/08 -- $829,000 to $799,000
Zestimate™
Based on List Price:
Based on Zestimate™:
Sold Homes: $390/sq.ft.
Now, please focus on what I am going to tell you. Ready? I really need you to focus! Here goes:
Your house will NOT sell for $700/sq.ft. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not this year. Not next year. Not the year after. And not the bloody year after that either!
Do you want the magic sales price? $443k.
Too bad you paid $675k back in '05. You don't have an ice-cube's chance in hell of getting that back.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar