Selasa, 22 Januari 2008

Do I even need to remind you

Ah, the sweet innocence that is Lauri

that the wedding of Lauri and George will be broadcast tonight? Even if you haven't watched one episode of Real Housewives of Orange County, you can still tune in for countless examples of plastic surgery "afters" and the inappropriate lavishness of a third wedding.

Burning questions (cue the organ music): Will Quinn be invited, and if so, will she "release the beast" on the dance floor? Will Ashley receive a car for being Lauri's maid of honor? Will Lauri's son Josh ruin the wedding with his "poor choices" or will Lauri ruin it with her poor parenting? Am I a total loser for loving this show?

I'm planning to post a recap tonight/tomorrow,* so if you don't want to know about the finale, don't come around here. Also, if anyone wants to do a write-up on the kids and the royally fucked-up futures that await them, please let me know and I'll happily link to you.


*Maybe. It depends on how pathetic I'm feeling.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Privacy | Contact | Profile
© 2011, Omagz. Design by emfaruq